Services are available via site visits, email and telephone. Contact NCFRP.
- Technical assistance to support teams to develop, implement and sustain a prevention-focused CDR processes.
- Maintenance of the CDR Case Reporting System, a database into which CDR teams enter the circumstances of the individual deaths they review.
- Training for state and local teams.
- Strategic planning and program development for state and local teams.
- Consultation to coordinate with other reviews, FIMR and CDR Collaboration, domestic violence, serious injury, maternal mortality, elder/vulnerable adult fatality reviews, Citizen Review Panels, and others.
- Support for the network of CDR program leaders.
- Listserv that reaches state CDR coordinators and leaders
- Linkage of CDR programs to state and national maternal and child health and injury programs.